Google Calendar - Publishing a Public Calendar
Every calendar in your Google Calendar has an Internet address that you can share with others. If your calendar is public, anyone with the calendar address can view your calendar and add it to their own Google Calendar with two clicks of their mouse.
- On the left hand side of your Google Calendar you will see a list of all your calendars. Click the little down-facing triangle adjacent to the calendar you want to publish. From the calendar's drop-down menu, select "Calendar Settings".
- In the Calendar Settings page there is an area at the bottom called Calendar Address. In the Calendar Address area, click on the blue "HTML" button.
- A pop-up will appear with a long URL. This URL is the web address for your calendar. You can click on the URL to see what your public calendar will look like. You can also copy and paste this URL into an email message or webpage to allow others to see your public calendar.
- Your published calendar defaults to a Month View and takes up the entire browser window. From here, users can print your calendar or add your calendar to their own Google calendar by clicking the +GoogleCalendar button in the bottom right hand corner.
- If another user clicks the +GoogleCalendar button on your published calendar, they will be presented with a pop-up window asking them to verify their intent to add your calendar to their own Google Calendar.