Google Drive - Creating Collections
Collections are the same as folders. You can place many different files into one collection. Collections help keep your Google files organized.
- Use your mouse to click the Create button and select "Collection" from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, type a name for your new collection and click "OK".
- You will see a new collection appear on the left side of the screen under "My collections"
- To place a file into the collection, click and drag the file from Google Drive into the new collection.
- You will see that the collection name now appears next to the file in the collection.