Google Sites - Creating a Custom Template
If you are creating a large website you may want to create your own custom templates. A webpage template is a webpage that has preset formatting and images that can be used over and over again.
- To create a page template, either create a page with the formatting you would like to use as the template or use a page which has already been created.
- Click on the More button>Save as page template. Note: any content on the webpage you Save as page template will be part of the template.
- A new window will open prompting you for the name of the template.
- To use a saved template, click the new page button.
- Select your new page from the template drop down window and begin working.