Google Sites - Using a Template
In Google Sites templates are a way to save time and customize your site. You can use a per-submitted template or use a page you created and made a template.
- To use a prefabricated template, click the Create button. A new page will open with two options.
- Click the Browse the gallery for more. You will now be able to search templates arraigned by areas of interest. When you find a template you would like to use, click on it.
- A new window will open with the template, click on the Select button. You will now see the template you selected as an option.
- To use the template, fill out Name your site>click on the selected template>Click the Create button.
- You can now begin to modify the template.